Here are 8 possible steps for a million dollars over the next year. If you dream of one day having a million dollar bank account, then read this article and go to work, read now after seeing millions of dollars appear before your eyes in less than a year.
1) Starting with say $ 200 we buy a TV worth about $ 250 for $ 200 and sell it for $ 300
We do it a few times in the first month for a total of $ 600
2) Month 2 we buy a really cheap car and give it impeccable cleaning to resell it for $ 1200, buy and sell 4 small cars over the next month and they are at $ 3000
3) We buy and sell 4 cars in this third month, but at a higher price than last month. The balance is now at $ 12,000
4) We continue with vehicles making sure to carefully find vendors who are not resistant to a lower bid, but at this level we are buying and selling more enjoyable cars. We buy and sell for $ 12,000, but we sell the car for $ 16,000 and we do it 4 times. Our balance at the end of the month is $ 28,000
5) Use $ 28,000 as a deposit to buy a large corner block. We go to the town hall and get the subdivision approval and within a month 2 blocks are sold. We paid $ 60,000 for the block but now we are selling the 2 smaller blocks for $ 50,000 each as they are boutique blocks. We are left with $ 58,000 by the end of the month.
6) We do the above again, but we do it with two blocks so now we are left with $ 138000
7) We do the above again, but this time with 4 blocks at once. We are at $ 298,000 at the end of the month.
8) We buy a nice plot of land in a beautiful part of town and build 4 apartments on one side of the big block and next door we build a luxury mansion. We sell each apartment for $ 200,000 each and live in the mansion valued at $ 200,000 for a total asset and cash value of $ 1 million.