November 24, 1859. The day “the origin of species” was published and the world was presented with a unique theory of existence, the reasons for existence and the processes of generation, evolution and survival of different species. Older and with everlasting life were amoebas and others of similar kind. They have gone through all the ups and downs; through the rough phases presented by Mother Nature.
“The Origin of Species” was one of the good books, written to target everyone, to be read and understood by anyone. It was liked and had been popular in all classes, whether students, scholars, scientists or visionaries. It was popular all over the world because of its neutral approach and comprehensive language. Theories are still applicable and the book proved useful for future biological and relative theoretical experiments and practical applications regarding the origin and evolution of different species on planet earth.
Relative similarities between “species origin” and blockchain:
Whether Satoshi Nakamoto is the “Darwin” of the Crypto Age and cryptography is the “origin of species”, given the fact that it all exists in the very world we all live in and has a significant effect on the whole world. It is understood, eventually though, by almost all over the world, however it has turned out to be a popular and widely accepted phenomenon.
While other cryptocurrencies failed to survive and have lost their existence in the winds of change and evolution, just like previous “single-celled” organisms, before the amoeba. Bitcoin, being the strongest of the species, has been the “amoeba” of this relative hypothesis. It has been the cause, the inspiration, and the benchmark for other, more complex organisms to follow. These bodies, Ethereum for example, were introduced with a new concept of execution, which was the ICO (initial currency offering). Relatively, the natural principles of development, nutrition, growth and reproduction have been widespread and known to all.
Discussions, scientific and religious, in time and length:
“The Origin of Species” sparked various heated, scientific-practical, and religious-orthodox discussions, and similarly has the blockchain. The Orthodox community, or the dominant religious groups at the time, were not flexible enough to allow any new theory to prevail in the society they had long ruled. Likewise, the financial system which has prevailed since society was introduced with money and currency, does not want to change and is rigid in its trends set for two centuries. Perhaps she fears the importance it may lose if its principles are replaced.
The book had conspired for a long time, and this reign is widely known as the “eclipse of Darwinism,” that is, from the 1880s to the 1930s. “for quite a long time. People were limited to talking about “Darwin theories” in public or on social platforms. The current timeline can be compared to the same kingdom, where people can not talk about “cryptography” in financial meetings or forums related to centralized banks or social platforms related to finance, where the monopoly is a servant of the big banks old and credit companies.
Coexistence and definition of “EVOLUTION”:
Likewise, a number of other enthusiasts came up with new icons that were turned into cryptocurrencies in exchanges, and similar theories on the evolution of the world, following the “origin of species.” Darwin’s theory was found and proven to be practical and applicable, rather useful in new biological findings. Similarly, the concept of ICO (initial currency offering) was introduced to the world. This led to a revolution, opening the doors to the participation, monetically, of “non-technical” individuals in the crypto world.
As before, the concept has been questioned, challenged and unfortunately, due to some irregularities and initial failures in the execution of some applications, (which was although a very small ratio compared to the successful ones) , critics had a chance to celebrate.
ICO-TIN, AFTERLIFE P “R” DARWIN “:
“The origin of species” was later compared to being almost a definition and explanation of the evolution of different species on earth. It was also explained, what was the difference between the habitats of the earth, for the other planets perhaps, because of which, LIFE was probably not possible elsewhere. Darwin did not talk about it; nor Nakamoto, for “ICO”.
ICOs have been challenged as a concept by “religious” authorities and bodies around the world. These “religious” financial systems (rigid in principle and unhappy to change) have their limits. They make solid mandates for any new integration or experiment, introduction or invention within the system. These mandates tend to be a “dead end” for ICOs these days.
To provide a window into that “dead end” for ICOs, and with more explanations and integrations into that “rigid mandate” policy of “religious bodies”, the ICO-TIN needs to be introduced. To provide the necessary habitat for ICOs, and to make “Earth” different from other planets, ICO-TIN makes a safe path between progressive ICOs and old “religious” financial systems.
ICO TIN. ENVIRONMENT, AND THE OCEAN.
The difference between the other planets is definitely the availability of air and water around the habitable environments. As Darwin puts it, “life finds a way.” Of course he did. ICO-TIN has found a way to take the ICO to the next level and make things safe and useful, mutually.
The challenges and the way ICO-TIN makes a useful platform for both parties, as well as the ICO presentation teams, can both be analyzed and understood in the study explained below.
The challenges in starting an ICO now are as follows:
1) The smart contract has its limits. He can either discover the address to which the cryptocurrency is to be transferred, this is the unique address associated with a particular ICO, and once the address is discovered for all or at least a large number of people who are interested in receiving part in that ICO, they can always log in to make payments.
2) The longer the contract is, the more it is considered to be efficient, but the more codes it has, the more gas it consumes per transaction. So it is not at all cost effective to make a smart contract.
3) At that point in time, where an ICO cannot accept more than 14 transactions per second, a COMPLAINT situation arises. In this situation, the set parameters encourage to complete the transaction anyway possible, regardless of the price of gas.
4) An SPF failure or single point occurs when such a scenario is created.
5) Compliance is another item to take care of, where two things need to be addressed.
The first is the KYC process, which is more complex than the others because it has to be integrated with an image upload that makes the system quite exposed and vulnerable to hacking and malware threats.
The second is accounting, which again is a big task to regulate and review carefully because there are different cryptocurrencies in exchange and one does not want to change the payment method in any medium that does not use it often.
6) Making the strategy has to be very planned and perfect. It includes three aspects, now these three aspects are set in the traditional ways of ICOs, these three ways were:
Auction – when a certain model judges, what transaction should be decided with priority, based on the fact which transaction is supported by a higher price for GAS
BOUNTY – the award is normally given to participants or non-participants for introducing more people to the program or ICO. This kindness has been the number of arguments quite often.
GAS – gas has been a very significant factor when it comes to an ICO issue because there are so many transactions to be paid and even a very small amount transaction ends after consuming GAS worth many times the same amount .
Implementation and necessity of ICO-TIN
ICO-TIN is the answer to all those challenges for someone who has been busy developing his technical and crypto-related skills and has never been so eager to be able or smart to face the challenges of world crime market.
It is more of a “professional” approach. Since someone gets paid for something, he has to be great at it. Anyone can cut their hair, but we prefer a barber because he knows his job better. This explains the necessity of a professional package that is ICO-TIN.
It is an Enterprise solution for new ICO launches and offers a personalized package that also includes ICO start-up and marketing.
The solutions to the issues were as follows:
1) The intelligent contract will not be available for use; the unique address will never be revealed to any of the participants. There will be parallel and more secure ways to make payments.
2) The easiest way to pay will be, that through any payment method, (FIAT and BTC currencies as well) you have to buy USD within the system and its further purchase will be regulated with those USD.
3) This complete system will be an “OFF-CHAIN” program, integrated with the system anyway; therefore there will be no transactions, nor consumption of any GAS during transactions made by participants
4) Payments to be made by the system, however, will be adjusted according to GAS cost-effective periodic pricing, and so will be a system of minimum liability for back and forth transactions.
5) There will be no auction for transactions and so GAS consumption will not be a problem anyway.
6) KYC and accounts will be managed in different ways, with a system which will not be in direct compliance with the ICO, so it will not be a threat to the ICO if image uploads are needed.
7) Accounts will be perfectly managed by individuals and can be done even more efficiently.
To take the “origin of species” to a new level, although it was a challenge for biologists and others associated with it, but they could not let Darwin’s work and contribution go in vain. Similarly it has been a responsible job to bring vision to future generations and to encourage progressive youth today.
It is not at all ambitious if “ICO-TIN” is considered to be the revised version of “Nakamoto’s” “species origin”. It paves the way for more experimentation and probability of combining the “two worlds” together.